Choose WRS For
- Upfront Pricing
- Fast and Easy Dumpster Rental Service
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- Sizes To Fit Every Need
- 25 years of experience
Roll-off Dumpster Sizes
A 10 yard dumpster can hold 10 cubic yards of waste. Common dimensions for a 10 cubic yard dumpster are 10 ft. long by 8 ft. wide by 4 ft. high. (Dumpster dimensions may vary somewhat from one manufacturer to another.) There’s no perfect way to choose a dumpster size, but a 10 cubic yard dumpster may be appropriate for a smaller residential cleanup projects such as:
- Basement or garage debris clean out
- 250 sq. ft. deck removal
- 1,500 sq. ft. of roof shingles (single layer)
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling jobs
- Basement or garage debris clean out
- 200 to 300 sq. ft. deck removal
- 2,000 to 2,500 sq. ft. of roof shingles (single layer)
- Larger kitchen or bath remodeling jobs
- Basement, attic, or garage cleanup
- Flooring and carpet removal for a large house
- 300 to 400 sq. ft. of deck removal
- 2,500 to 3,000 sq. ft. of single layer roof shingle removal
- Major home addition
- New home construction
- Garage demolition
- Whole-home window or siding replacement (small-to-medium size home)
- Window or siding replacement for a large home
- Commercial roof tear off
- Commercial or office building clean out
- New construction or major addition (larger home)
- Large amounts of demolition debris, trash, paper, or cardboard
WRS Dumpster Rental Sizes Available
Renting a dumpster doesn’t have to be a hassle. WRS is committed to ensuring that we meet every customer’s needs, and that includes determining the best dumpster rental sizes for each job. Our team is here to help you navigate the process, and we will provide you with a firm, single-price quote. That way, you can be sure you’re getting enough dumpster for your money and aren’t spending too much on a dumpster that’s too big for your needs. To rent a dumpster or get advice, call (800) 381-6912.
WRS dumpster rental sizes range from 10 cubic yards to 40 cubic yards. Consider the area around your project location as well as the project itself when selecting the proper dumpster. You want to make sure that your dumpster is big enough to handle the job, but it’s also crucial to make sure it’s not too big and that there is enough room for it to serve its purpose without violating any local ordinances.
The Dumpster Rental Sizes Available from WRS
Our 10-cubic-yard dumpsters are perfect for small remodeling jobs. If you’re replacing your kitchen cabinets, renovating a small bathroom, or cleaning out your attic, this size, or even a 15-cubic-yard option, would likely be the best fit.
For larger projects, such as replacing the shingles of your roof, clearing out a basement or garage, or large-scale flooring and carpet removal, a 20-cubic-yard option may be your best fit. These dumpsters offer much more space, so you don’t need to waste too much time breaking down debris to fit.
Finally, for the biggest home improvement projects, our 30-cubic-yard and 40-cubic-yard dumpsters are going to provide the most disposal space for your money. These dumpsters often are big enough to handle a major home addition project, the debris from large-scale demolition, or commercial building cleanup jobs.
Knowing which dumpster sizes are good for which projects is crucial information, and we can tell you whether you’ll need a 20 yard dumpster rental, a 30 yard dumpster rental, or something else entirely.
No matter what type of job you’re facing, it’s important to consider all your options for dumpster rental sizes and find one that works best for you. WRS is committed to providing top-notch customer service and knowledgeable advice about dumpster rental sizes to every customer, so feel free to reach out to us with any questions about our dumpster rental sizes or any other part of the process. Contact us no matter what dumpster sizes you are looking for – we can help!