Tips for Your Next Project
You have a vision and are excited about working on your home. Your renovation will provide a fresh look and much-needed improvement. You have the materials you need, a plan in place and the time set aside to work, but something is missing.
Finding a trusted dumpster rental company can be difficult. At WRS Dumpster Rental, we make it our priority to make sure that you have the right dumpster rental for your next project. Here are a few things to keep in mind for your next home renovation.
Understand the Scope
It is important to understand the scope of your project. You don’t want to rent a dumpster that is too small and have leftover debris or pay for way more than you need. When working with us, you can tell us about what your project entails, and we will suggest a correct size for you to use. Whether you need a 10-yard or 30-yard dumpster rental in Philadelphia, PA, you can contact us for rental advice. Here are some sizes we offer and what projects they are suitable for:
- 10 cubic yards: Basement or garage debris clean out, small kitchen and bath remodeling jobs, 1,500 square feet of roof shingles and 250 square feet of deck removal
- 15 cubic yards: Basement or garage debris clean out, 200 to 300 square feet of deck removal, 2,000 to 2,500 square feet of roof shingles and large kitchen and bath remodeling jobs
- 20 cubic yards: Basement, attic and garage cleanup, flooring and carpet removal, 300 to 400 square feet of deck removal, 2,500 to 3,000 square feet of shingle removal
- 30 cubic yards: Major home additions, new home construction, garage demolition, whole-home window and siding replacements
- 40 cubic yards: Window and siding replacements, commercial roof tear-off, commercial or office building clean out, new construction or major additions, large amounts of debris
Know What You Can’t Discard
There are certain items that you can’t discard in our dumpsters due to special handling regulations present both on the state and federal levels. When you are working on a demolition or renovation, here are some items that you are prohibited from discarding in our dumpsters:
- Biohazardous material
- Flammable products
- Fluorescent tubes
- Radioactive materials
If you aren’t sure about discarding a certain item, you can always ask us first.
Rely on Our Rental Service
Lastly, you can rely on our rental service. We ensure prompt deliveries and hassle-free service. We stand out from the competition with same-day dumpster rentals for your needs. We offer low prices and will get you the dumpster you need when you need it.
If you are interested in renting a construction dumpster in the Philadelphia, PA area, we are just a phone call away. You can reach us by calling 215-701-9426 or filling out a contact form on our website.